20240812

FLOWERZ

When I told you I was, deep in love with you, girlYou said they were just words, and nothing moreWhen I said that I would give you the world, babyYou just said that you've heard it all before
Suddenly, it came to meAnd I knew what to doI knew it'd make you so happyIt'd open up your heart
And I gave you flowerzFlowerzYour eyes lit up the room, when I gave you flowerzFlowerzFlowerzYour eyes lit up the room, when I gave you flowerzFlowerz, flowerz
A rose will make your day but a daphadilleAnd wash your tears away, every time babeWhen you walk through the flowerz, you get such a thrillI can't believe that was it, all this time
Suddenly, it came to meAnd I knew what to doI knew it'd make you so happyIt'd open up your heartAnd I gave you flowerzFlowerzYour eyes lit up the room, when I gave you flowerzFlowerzFlowerz

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου